Dear Atlas Taxi Clients,
COVID-19 is now an everyday word in homes, businesses, and public spaces across Bulgaria and Romania.
The reality is that there surely is no getting around it – COVID-19 has and will continue to impact the way in which we start our business, gather with others, and regard our personal safety for a long time to come.
The Atlas Taxi Bulgaria team wishes to assure you of our commitment to your health and safety when traveling around.
Here are some of the ways we are already keeping you safe:
- All drivers wear government-approved protective cloth masks.
- Alcohol-based hand and surface sanitizer in every vehicle free of charge.
- Drivers equipped with disinfectant to clean vehicle surfaces between each trip.
- Only drivers open and close boot and doors to minimize touch exposure.
- Government-regulated social distancing in all vehicles.
- No travelers permitted in a car without a functional protective mask, and to wear masks at all times during transfer.
- All drivers trained in COVID-19 safety protocols and personal protection.
- Ongoing temperature and other COVID-19 screening for our team.
Thinking ahead for your protection
- We are earnestly exploring additional safety precautions for both travelers and drivers.
- We’re working with the government, our clients, and the travel industry to greatly help standardize safe techniques going forward.
- Our COVID-19 action team is trained and equipped to implement government regulations around COVID-19 safety as soon as they truly are updated.
If you have any special safety requirements and needs according to the COVID-19 situation, prior to your booking taxi in Bulgaria, please contact us to clean up the details!
What is a safe travel seal meaning?
WTTC’s unveiled its landmark new global safety stamp to encourage safe travels and the reopening of the Travel & Tourism sector.
The “Safe Travel” seal was designed to help travelers identify safe destinations and businesses worldwide that have adopted WTTC’s global standardized health and hygiene protocols. This would allow consumers, as well as tourists, to view “Safe Rides” after they resume travel once again. Since the launch of the secure travel stamp, destinations such as Bulgaria, Turkey, Jamaica, Mauritius, Ontario (Canada), Portugal, Saudi Arabia, have adopted the latest protocols.